Thursday, February 19, 2009

Cheep Talk

For those of you who were getting worried about me....I made this card with a new SU stamp set called Cheep Talk. So cute!!! I also used the coordinating designer paper because I just cut up our Paper Share. Holy cow, I am so glad we got to do the share. The papers are so pretty, even more in person. I know all the Paper Share ladies are going to be super pleased! I love using DSP on almost all my cards these days. And the Paper Share stash is going to go a long ways!

I had to marker the branches to get the two colors so it came out a little mute. Therefore I stamped off the blue bird before putting him on the branch...so he would be a little muted too. I dry embossed with SU's new texture plates. Yahoo! I did spritz the paper before embossing which turned out to be a good trick for a deeper emboss. I punched the flower with the Trio Flowers punch and added brads. And I paper pieced the little wing with coordinating DSP. The stamp set comes with one branch but I stamped it twice to make it look more like birdie was in a tree. This stamp set makes me want spring to come!!!

No comments: