Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Marker Clubs: Few More Participants Needed


We are getting close to being able to start up TWO Marker Clubs! I sent out a few e-mails and received more response than expected for starting one club. So now I am trying to fill a couple more spots to make a second club. I just hate turning people away!

Here again is the break down of how Marker Club works, depending on how many make up a club:

4 people / 4 months / $37.32 per month

6 people / 6 months / $24.88 per month

8 people / 8 months / $18.66 per month

Each participant would also receive hostess benefits including a free SU catalog, a free hostess stamp set, and $15 in SU merchandise of their choice....for one of the months.

Even if you are currently in one of my Stamp Clubs, you are welcome to participate in Marker Club too. In fact, I have several ladies who will be doing both. Marker Club does not necessarily meet each month in workshop fashion so it will not eat up another one of your nights each month.

Please contact me if you are interested or have questions. I hope we get to start soon! :)


No comments: