Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Jamie's Personal Retirement List

Since I don't have room to keep stamp sets that I cannot use (retired stamp sets), I sell off most of my retired stuff with each new catalog. I cannot officially sell these sets until they retire on August 11th. But I do allow you to see my sale list ahead of time and to reserve whatever you would like to purchase once they are retired. It is first come, first serve so if there's something you see and want, let me know right away. I then let you know if you were the first to ask. If so, I will reserve it for you for after August 11th. I do not accept payment until then and you will not receive the stamp set until then. I always try to play by Stampin' Up! rules.

So without further adieu, here is my ever popular retirement list.

  • Buyer will be responsible for pick-up from Jamie
  • Long distance buyers responsible for SH costs
  • Reserve now for purchase after August 11th
  • First come, first served so don’t delay
  • List is updated to show what I currently have left


LEVEL 1 HOSTESS SETS (Brand New)

Make It Count $20

LEVEL 2 HOSTESS SETS (Brand New)


SALE-A-BRATION (Brand New)

Merci $15

Friendship Blooms $15


SALE-A-BRATION (Used)

Merci $12

So Many Scallops $12


SPRING SUMMER 2008 CATALOG (Used)

Noble Deer p.100 $15

Greetings Galore p.52 $20




No comments: