Friday, August 9, 2013

Five Dollar Friday ~ 2 Samplers & A Stamp!



Today I have a fun $5 Friday for you!  You get to pick THREE items below for just $5.  Shipping will be $2 for anyone long-distance.

PICK ONE STAMP

First, choose ONE hand-stamped-by stamp.  When you contact me, let me know your top three choices because I only have one of each, and it's first come, first serve.




PICK TWO SAMPLERS

Then pick TWO samplers from the three shown below.  Again, it's first come, first serve, and there are limited supplies.  So let me know your picks in order 1-3 in case one runs out.  

These are double-sided papers and complete offerings from former SU paper packs...just cut down to 4x4" samplers.  They are great for card-making or scrapbooking!  


BIRD SAMPLER



VINTAGE SAMPLER



FLOWER SAMPLER



Have a very happy Friday and weekend, friends!

No comments: