Tuesday, July 2, 2013

In-Color Share with Marker Add-On Discount!

2013-2015 In Color

It's time for another product share from the new annual catalog that just released in June!   

I actually had to turn people away from last month's designer paper share so don't let that happen to you this time!  I created more spots so hopefully everyone can get in, but it's not guaranteed.  I have 12 slots available.

I really like the new colors this year!  Which one is your favorite?  I can't choose just yet.  Maybe you can sway me.

Each share is $15.  Shipping for those who can't pick up is $5.  

5 Sheets of 8.5x11 Cardstock
1 of each Color
2013-2015 In Color 8-1/2" x 11" Cardstock

5 Samples of Coordinations Textured Cardstock in 6x6"
One of each Color
2013-2015 In Color Core'dinations

2.5 Yards of Ruffled Stretch Ribbon 
1/2 Yard of each Color
Baked Brown Sugar 3/8" Ruffle Stretch Trim
10 Boutique Embellishments
2 of each Color

In Color Boutique Details


10 Sheets of Designer Paper in 6x6"
2 Sheets of Each Color.  4 Patterns in Each Color.
2013-2015 In Color Designer Series Paper Stack

In-Color Share Add-On!!!

If you add the In-Color Markers to your In-Color Share purchase, I will pay your shipping from Stampin' Up! and your sales tax.  So....

$30 flat will purchase the In-Color Share + Markers.  

Just add $5 Flat Rate Shipping for long-distance who purchase the In-Color Share + Markers Add-On!

2013-2015 In Color Stampin' Write Markers

These In-Color product shares always get snagged up quickly so please contact me right away so not to miss out.  

No comments: