Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Wooden Ink Pad Holder $20



As many of you know, I like to organize my craft room....a LOT!  

When I come across the perfect organizing "thing", I pick it up.  If I won't use it, I know one of you will!  How do I know that?  Because many of you ask when I'm going to come organize your stamp room for you...that's how!  I can't come to your house and organize for you, but I sure can keep my eye out for fun finds to make your organizing easier.  :)  

This wooden rack is one of those things I recently picked up.  I thought my punches may fit in it, but that wasn't so.  However, this would make a kick-butt ink pad holder!  You would have a column for each of the 4 SU color families and have 8 slots left for in-colors or whatever.  

I cleaned this rack up for quite awhile.  My e-cloth Cleaning and Dusting Wand was the PERFECT tool for the job!  I also patched up a couple spots with wood glue.  Now the rack is clean and ready for a new life...tucked into a happy stamp room somewhere in Springfield.  ;)  



I just have one of these.  If you would like to purchase, be the first to contact me.  Local buyer only.  Thanks!

No comments: