Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Stampin' Up! This and That ~ Epic Day


Item
Description
Price
131268
Epic Day This and That Journal
$10.95
130814
Epic Day This and That Designer Series Paper
$10.95
130133
Remember This and That Rotary Stamp
$5.95
131271
Epic Day This and That Designer Stickers
$4.95
131269
Epic Day This and That Designer Washi Tape
$4.95
133350
Epic Day This and That Bundle
Includes the five This and That products listed above. Only available in a bundle until April 30.
$32.08
15% Off Retail Value!


I was so excited to open up my Epic Day goodies last night and wowsers!  SU did really well on this one!  The Epic Day Bundle is even more cute in person, trust me!  

So I had to get some good pictures to try to show you how adorable this bundle is.  Click pictures to get bigger views.  :)


Here is the whole Epic Day Bundle

I cut my DSP into 4x6 pieces for quick card-making and scrapbooking.  
I am showing you all the designs, front and back, for the designer papers.  




Here is the awesome date stamp  

I photographed the 12 sentiments for you to see.  

"save the date"
"remember"
"this happened on"
"RSVP by"
"don't forget"
"DATE"
"best day EVER"
"BEST Wishes"
"CREATED BY"
"**********"
dotted rectangle
"PENCIL ME IN" 



Here are all 4 sheets of stickers



Here's a close-up of the washi tape

I didn't know the tan and pink had subtle designs.  Very cool.



The journal has a front pocket

I really like the sturdy, coated spiral binding.



Here's the back pocket

Two card stock envelopes are included.





The journal has 30 designer pages between the front and back pockets.

Each page is like SU designer papers, but thicker.

This is one of my favorite page designs.



I thought I was going to use the journal alone and then use the papers, washi tape, stickers, etc. in my own 12x12" scrapbook.  But now that I have seen the products, I think I may actually try my hands at a smash book and buy additional Epic Day supplies for my 12x12" family album.  :) 


HERE ARE SOME FUN "SMASH BOOK" THEME IDEAS!

Project for Teenage Girls

Gratitude Journal

Prayer Journal

Magazine Clippings Book

Vacation Photo Journal

Recipe Photo Journal

Birthday Photo Journal

Christmas Ornament Photo Journal

Garden Photo Journal

Home Photo Journal

Nature Photo Journal

Cooking/Baking Photo Journal

30-Day Everyday Photo Journal

Graduation Photo Journal

Instagram Photo Journal

Wedding Planner

Baby Book




As you can see, the ideas are endless!!!  Yes, the Epic Day supplies will be in the upcoming new catalog.  But you can only get the Bundle price at 15% off THIS MONTH!  Contact me soon to order yours!  I am placing an order this week.  :)


No comments: