Saturday, April 20, 2013

Ice Cream Shop Kits $5


Well, it's no longer Friday, but I had every intention to get these kits posted yesterday......

This weekend I have $5 kits available in the retired theme called Ice Cream Shop.  These are super fun and bright colors, perfect for summer or birthday scrapbooking.  And as always, you can make cards with these supplies as well!

Each kit has 2 sheets of 12x12 cardstock in Old Olive, green satin ribbon, and 3 Ice Cream Shop buttons.  Then the papers, punches, and twine vary a little.  

Click the pictures to see larger images.

ICE CREAM SHOP BUTTERFLIES & LINEN $5




ICE CREAM SHOP CHEVRON HEARTS $5



ICE CREAM SHOP DOTTED FLOWER & TWINE $5



I just have one of each kit so it's first come, first serve.  Contact me soon to reserve the one(s) you want.


Email me for shipping rates if you aren't local.  

Have a great weekend!!!

No comments: