Saturday, March 23, 2013

This and That ~ SU Smash Book Supplies!


Now THIS, my friends, is something I am completely giddy about!  

Stampin' Up! just released their This and That line today, and I'm placing my order right away!  I can't wait to use washy tape, the adorable stickers, the date stamp...all of it!  These are generally called Smash Book supplies, where you can quickly slop together a scrapbook.  Your teenage girls may love doing this with you, too!  You can use the supplies for other styles of scrapbooking and even card-making.  I...AM....PUMPED!

These items will be available in the new catalog separately.  But until April 30th, we can get them in a bundle for 15% off.  

The new Photopolymer Stamp Set would pair wonderfully with these This and That supplies, too!

Read on for my bribe to get you to order your bundle with me TODAY!  

See all the This and That items by clicking the flyer below.  






Item
Description
Price
131268
Epic Day This and That Journal
$10.95
130814
Epic Day This and That Designer Series Paper
$10.95
130133
Remember This and That Rotary Stamp
$5.95
131271
Epic Day This and That Designer Stickers
$4.95
131269
Epic Day This and That Designer Washi Tape
$4.95
133350
Epic Day This and That Bundle
Includes the five This and That products listed above. Only available in a bundle until April 30.
$32.08
15% Off Retail Value!


  • We're introducing the line with these five products, but we'll be adding more This and That stuff as time goes on.
  • Bundle Dates: March 23-April 30 
  • You can get as many This and That products or bundles as you want.
  • You can buy the This and That products separately. But why would you do that when you can get all five together and save 15 percent? 

JAMIE'S ADDITIONAL OFFER

Contact me today to order your This and That BUNDLE and get this sampler of Sale-A-Bration papers, buttons, and ribbon!  Papers are 4x6, ribbon is 1 foot each.  Awesome patterns and colors that I will miss!  

You may choose a stamp on your punch card instead of the SAB Sampler, if you prefer.



Contact me by 12am CST to order your This and That Bundle to qualify for your SAB sampler.  Happy Weekend!

No comments: