Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving ~ Home Decor


These are a couple decor items we did around the house with SU supplies.  They were quick and easy.

We used the Autumn Accents die in the Holiday Catalog to make leaves for our big black frame in the kitchen.  Typeset Alpha dies were used to cut out THANKFUL in Orchard Harvest DSP.  The boys and I wrote out things we were thankful for on the vanilla leaves.


And here I framed one of the big leaves the boys brought in to me.  I used Howlstooth and Scarringbone DSP from the Holiday Catalog as a back drop.  :)  I have gotten so many compliments on this simple decor.

I hope you all have a fantastic Thanksgiving with your family.  I am ever so thankful for all of you who have kept me excited about stamping for more than a decade!!!  Stay tuned for my own possible Black Friday deal tomorrow!  :)

No comments: