Friday, November 30, 2012

Five Dollar Friday ~ Christmas Crafts!


I am so ready to post this special edition of Five Dollar Friday!  I am even scheduling the post a day early, ready to go first thing on Friday.  And I spent most of the day working on this!  

So this weekend begins December.  Are you ready for some Christmas crafting?  I hope you like these kits because I designed them to make your Christmas gift giving and scrapbooking a little easier, more affordable, and a lot more fun!!  

As always, supplies are limited, and these kits are first come, first serve.  So contact me right away for anything you would like to snag up!  You can order multiples, of course....as long as they are available!!!

Remember, all of these kits are just FIVE DOLLARS....because I love you guys!  ;)  For long-distance, I can combine shipping if you order multiple kits.


4 CHRISTMAS CARDS & ENVELOPES

Supplies to make 4 cards in this design.  Designer paper is all different so you can play around with patterns. Envelopes are included.  You do need to stamp your own sentiments at home.  If you have your Christmas cards already figured out, use these for giving gift cards!  These will also make good winter birthday cards!

Shipping is $2.50 for long-distance.




4 CELLOPHANE BAGS WITH TAGS

Package treats in cellophane bags for your neighbors, teachers, and girlfriends.  You will get supplies for the tags as well.  Designer papers will all vary so you can play around with the designs.  I wanted to show how you don't need stamps to use these tags.  Just use your own handwriting!  That's allowed!

Shipping is $2 for long-distance.




2 ORNAMENTS

This is a sturdy ornament based on chipboard.  Designer papers will vary so you can play around with the designs.  I am happy to cut your monograms for you if you let me know what you want.  I will also punch the holes with my special tool that cuts through chipboard.  I did finish off the ornament with Crystal Effects and a sponge brush, which you might want to do at home.  These will make great gifts or display them on your own tree!  

Shipping is $2 for long-distance.





2 GLASS BOTTLES WITH TAGS

I scraped labels of off these bottles for a good part of the day!  ;)  These cute bottles are great for candy treats, crafty supplies like buttons, or powdered gifts like cocoa or spices.  I give our dads a homemade chicken rub in these each year!  Ask me for the recipe!  You will even get DSP to cover the lid.  You may want to sponge some Crystal Effects over the top of the lid for a more finished look.  Designer papers will vary so you can play around with your designs.  You will need to stamp your own tags or just write them out like I did above!

Shipping not available, sorry.






SCALLOPED SQUARES LAYOUT

Come on, you know you are going to take a ton of pictures at Christmas...and you are going to need some quick layouts!  I've gotcha covered.  ;)  In the spirit of our simple, grid scrapbooking in the Quarterly Samplers...I have designed this layout with some cutesy scalloped squares and blingy mittens!

Psssst - If you don't scrapbook, you now know how to cut this down for 8 cards!  ;)  

Shipping is $3-5 for long-distance.





CANDLELIGHT CHRISTMAS SHINY MITTENS

Again, this mama is gonna need a few Christmas layouts in her scrapbooking arsenal this year.  And you might too!  I know my peeps love those mittens so I had to use them again.  As always, 8 cards can be made with 12x12 layouts if scrapbooking isn't your thing.  

This can be used for winter, not just Christmas!

Shipping is $3-5 for long-distance.



Ok, ready, set, go!  Email to let me know what $5 bargain(s) you gotta have this Friday and get ready for a fun, crafty weekend!  I have 3-4 of each kit.  When they are gone, they are gone.  Happy Friday!!!

No comments: