Monday, October 22, 2012

For Sale ~ New Canon A810 Point & Shoot $80

Hello Crafty Friends,

My hubs found a great deal on this 4-Star camera online and ordered for me.  He loved that it takes AA batteries, great for on-the-go and uninterrupted shooting (no charging a lithium battery).  According to reviews, many others love this feature too.  I, however, don't like change and want to stick with a lithium battery camera.  ;) 

SO....since he got such a great deal on this camera, I thought I would see if any of you were in the market for a simple point and shoot before I mail this back to the online retailer.  I have to know by tonight, though...as I will send it back tomorrow.

HERE are the details from Canon's site.  As you can see, this retails for $99.99.  And it didn't come with a memory card so Jeff also purchased this new memory card ($20 value) that I will include along with new AA batteries. 

Below are stats from Amazon...the camera does video too.  :)

Color: Black
16.0 MP Image Sensor, DIGIC 4 Image Processor, 5x Optical Zoom, 28mm Wide-Angle lens
720p HD video recording with a dedicated movie button
Smart AUTO with 32 predefined shooting situations, Digital IS reduces effect of camera shake and subject movement
Scene Modes for creative shots like Fisheye Effect, Toy Camera Effect, Monochrome, and more.
Help Button provides simple explanations and easy controls of your settings
16 effective megapixel, 1/2.3-inch CCD sensor
2.7-inch TFT color LCD with wide-viewing angle
DIGIC 4 image processor
720p HD video with dedicated movie button
28mm wide-angle lens (5x optical zoom, 4x digital zoom and 20x combined zoom) with optical image stabilizer


If you are interested or have any questions, please ask today.  If you are long-distance, I think I can ship this for $5. 

This would also make a great gift as I have all the packaging and the box.  The paperwork is unopened, and it will be like new! 

No comments: