Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Embellished Collage Frame


I love embellishing these photo collage frames!
I should have dusted BEFORE I took the pictures.  It's all better now.  ;)

This black one was perfect for some Halloween embellishing.



I used these Stampin' Up! products from the Holiday Catalog:

Howlstooth & Scaringbone Designer Paper (p. 24)
1/2 Striped Satin Ribbon (p. 26)
Flourish Designer Frame (p. 6)

And these products are from SU's Annual Catalog:

Owl Punch (p.185)
Petite Pennants Builder (p. 185)
1-3/4" Scallop Circle Punch (p.184)
1/2" Circle Punch (p.184)
1/8" Taffeta Ribbon in Black (p. 172) 
Glimmer Brad (p. 174)

Have you done any collage frame embellishing yet?

If you need any supplies, I am putting in orders this week!  :)  The catalogs can be seen from my sidebar.

I will include both the Annual & Holiday Catalogs in all $25 orders.:)

I am linking to:

No comments: