Monday, September 10, 2012

My Digital Studio ~ Blog Headers!





Hello Stamping Friends!

My life has been so crazy this past month.  Some exciting things have happened, and I got motivated to update both of my blogs (I foresee heavier traffic soon).  I was going to let Jeff do most of the work, but then I decided to do some Google research on my own.  That led to me purchasing some of SU's My Digital Studio (MDS) downloads to try my hand at designing my own headers..

SU is having a 31% Off Sale on select MDS downloads so I took advantage.  I bought the Walk in the Park Kit and used it for both of my blog headers.  It cost $6.87 after the sale.  No tax, no shipping, just download it onto your computer immediately.  To be honest, I'm not much of a digital gal.  I don't own the MDS software.  But I am able to use the downloads in my Adobe Photoshop!







Walk in the Park II Kit
This download was added on 3/6/2012.

Download includes:
* 12-piece stamp brush set
* 14 Designer Series Papers
* 40 embellishments
* 6-1/4" x 8-1/4" journal front and back cover designer template

So what do you think of our new Stamping Cafe site?!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

very cute! both blogs look nice. way to go!!!

RachelD said...

Love the updates to your blogs!!! They look awesome!

Shauna said...

Thank for the info, Jamie! I do have MDS & love a sale! Great job on the header!