Tuesday, August 21, 2012

August Class: Tile Coasters $12

Ok ladies, let's start early!  Let's start working on Christmas!  From August through December, I plan to offer classes that will fire up your creative juices for handmade Christmas gifts!  Save a bundle, have fun crafting, use your supplies, and make meaningful gifts this season!

To start us off, I am going to offer a Tile Coasters Class!  These are so fun and easy to make.  If you have a huge stash of designer papers, you will want to learn how to use them for this project, guaranteed!

We will make four coasters using corresponding papers from Floral District DSP.  They will be sealed and practical for real life use.  Of course I had to add a monogram using my new Typeset Alphabet Bigz Dies.  And we'll finish the gift off with some polka-dot grosgrain.


Keep these for yourself or mark off one person from your Christmas gift list!  But I promise, I will give all the tips needed for making more of these at home.  You can easily make enough to go around!

The coasters will be complete with scratch-proof felt on the bottom.


CLASS:  Tile Coasters 
COST:  $12 (with a punch)
PLACE:  Jamie's Stamping Cafe
DATE:  Wednesday, August 29th
TIME:  1:00 pm and 7:00 pm
RSVP and PREPAY:  Friday, August 24th


Depending on interest, I may condense the class down to just day or night.  If there's enough interest, we will run it both day and night on Wednesday.  The project is really very easy and should only take about an hour.  So think about coming on your lunch hour if you can!

If you are long distance and would like me to mail you a kit to make these, shipping will be $5.  

Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

Theresa said...

I saw these on pinterest! So cute!