Monday, June 11, 2012

Punch Card Tracking Sheet!


Click to Print.


I'm getting lots of things on track for the new catalog season!  As a part of that, I have streamlined the punch card system.  Now you will have a full page tracking sheet to tuck into your catalog or stamp bag or wherever...to keep track of your own punches.  I have been doing my best with a spreadsheet, but I don't want to miss anything.  And who would do a better job of keeping track of your punches to earn free stuff than YOU!  :)  I will always let you know when you have qualified for a punch and will tell you to mark it down.

Earn punches for:
Referring friends who earn their first punch
$20 orders before SH and tax 
Quarterly Sampler purchases at $18
Product Shares
Stamp Classes

And this year, my Stamp Club members can earn punches for Stamp Club orders $20 above the $15 club requirement (that's for $35 orders total)!  

Filling a Tracking Sheet will earn $12 in credit with me!  You just have to earn 12 punches in 12 months, starting from the date of your first punch.  
Not many Stampin' Up! demonstrators offer a punch card system.  And those who do, require your purchases to be much higher before you can redeem perks.  I pride myself on having a very affordable punch card system in place for my stampers this year!

Email me or leave your email in the comments if you would like your own tracking sheet.  Then tuck your sheet away in a safe place and keep track of your punches with it.  When you have filled 12 rows within 12 months, please submit it to me for your free $12 credit!  :)

Thank you for being such loyal stamping friends!  You deserve this perk! 

No comments: