Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Sweet Shop Sampler ~ Completed Layout

Yippeee! It worked this time, no rotated pictures!

This is my scrapbook layout using the March Monthly Sampler. For this layout, I put the 4x4 DSP pieces along the sides instead of through the middle. I also corner rounded all the quadrant pieces.


12x12 ~ Soft Suede
DSP ~ Sweet Shop
Ribbon ~ Baker's Twine
Accent ~ Sweet Shop Brad
Punch ~ Pennant and Scallop Circle


For the first page, I journalled on two of the three white pieces.


On the second page, I scrapbooked my birthday. So I cut out pieces of my birthday card from Jeff and included his sweet note. The cupcake was from my sister's birthday card, it matched the treat theme. I also included my coffee gift card...once I used it all up. ;)

I hope you are all enjoying your First Quarter Samplers, and I am anxious to design the Second Quarter Samplers very soon!

1 comment:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Your pages are fabulous! Jealous you get them done and all I do is make silly cards.