Thursday, January 5, 2012

More 2012 Purging! ALL SOLD

Here are some stamp sets being hit by my New Year's Purge! Let me know if you would like to adopt anything. Receive one punch with $20 in retired purchases!


Slice of Life (hostess) $10 - SOLD
Something to Celebrate $10 - SOLD


Bliss (SAB): $5 SOLD
Schoolbook Alphabet: $12 SOLD
Apple Blossoms (hostess) $10 SOLD
Sweet Summer (SAB): $10 SOLD
Engraved Greetings: $5
Hello You: $5


These are some oldies that I have hoarded long enough. They are my favorites!

Back Woods: $5 SOLD
Letterpress Alphabet: $15 (scrapping titles! monogram cards!)
Game Night: $5 SOLD
Bugs & Kisses: $10 SOLD
Prehistoric Pals: $5 SOLD


Spice Cake Buttons (8 pieces) $4
Holly Berry Buttons (14) $4 SOLD
Stitched Felt (4) $2.50 SOLD
Vintage Flowers (24) $5 SOLD
Sweet Stitches Brads (24) $5
SOLD

Let me know if anything strikes your fancy!

No comments: