Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Stamp Club: December 2011


We made these match book Christmas planners at Club this month. I am using mine to keep track of my gift-buying and to store some receipts. You could also store gift cards in the pocket, instead of bulky receipts.

The base card stock is 11 x 4-1/4". That's half a sheet of card stock, cut vertically. :)

I scored at 1", 6", and 6.5".

The sides of the pocket are adhered with staples. The bottom of the pocket needs a strong adhesive, like sticky strip.

The bottom flap is just kept closed with ribbon, no adhesive.

The sheets of notebook paper are cut to size which is 4 x 3-3/4" here. I then stapled them together and covered the staples with DSP. The "notebook" is then adhered to the inside with very stick adhesive like sticky strip.


The squaring at the top was necessary for the bulk of the receipts.

I really do like having my gifts listed in something so cute, portable, and practical! :)

No comments: