Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Jamie's Virtual Garage Sale - ALL SOLD


Many who could not make the Open House are asking to see what's left of my retired items. I have slashed prices on these and hope to clear lots more out! :) Let me know if there's anything you want. As always, first come, first served. :) If you are long distance, shipping may apply. Even if you were at the Open House, feel free to shop!

Wide Grosgrain Ribbon: $1/Yard
Mix & Match Colors by the Foot if You Want:
Red, Pink, Pumpkin, Daffodil, Olive, Navy, Marina, Razzleberry, Espresso, Black, White, Vanilla

Deck the Hall Buttons: $2

Rub-On's: $4

Hello, You: $5

Engraved Greetings: $5


Things I Love: $8

Priceless: $10

So Happy: $10

Sweet Summer $10

Punch Bunch $10

Schoolbook Alphabet Lower: $20

It's the Thought: $10

Because I Care: $10

Bliss: $10

Fast and Fabulous: $15

Apple Blossoms: $15

Pedaling Past $15

Thanks for looking! I will take pics down as they sell.

Have a good one!

No comments: