Wednesday, June 1, 2011

My Retirement List !!! ALL SOLD

Update: I have removed the items that are spoken for.

Idea Book & Catalog Hostess Clear Sets
Because I Care ~ $15
Apple Blossoms ~ $20
Idea Book & Catalog Wood Stamp Sets (click to see)
A Flower For All Seasons $10
Bugs & Kisses $25
Cheep Talk $20
Engraved Greetings $8
Forest Friends $10
Hello Again $8
Hello You $6
Priceless $18
Schoolbook Serif Alphabet $25
Tart & Tangy $9
Things I Love $10

Mini Catalogs (stamp sets are clear unless noted)
It's the Thought ~ level 1 hostess, summer $15

Northern Hearts ~ level 1 hostess, holiday $15
Autumn Spice 8x8 Album ~ $15
Valentine's Day Rub-On's NIP ~ $5

Something to Celebrate ~ level 2 hostess, occasions, wood, new $22
Springtime Vintage Big Buttons ~ 12 buttons, one of each $3

Sale-A-Bration Wood Sets
Punch Bunch $15
So Happy for You $15
Sweet Summer $15

Sale-A-Bration Clear Sets
Bliss $15
Punch Bunch $15
So Happy for You $15
Sweet Summer $15

Accessories (click to see)
Hearts and Brackets Bigz Die $18
Lil Paws Embosslit $9
One Great Year Scrap Kit NIP $20
Texture Plates Kit #4 $5

Remember, you can take dibs on my retired items NOW. Just email with your list. It's first come, first serve so I will let you know if your picks are still available. I will update my list here on the blog daily to let you know what is gone.

I cannot accept payment or pass along any of these retiring items until they actually retire on July 1st. At that point, I like to get these out the door as soon as I can in July. :)

Thank you for taking a look! I hope you find some good deals you like!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just sent you my email for dibs! :D Thank you so much for the great deals!