Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Scrap Kit: February $9

Here is my layout for February!

I am very excited to be adding new elements this year like:
New SU Colors in 12x12
New SU Die-Cuts
New SU Accessories
SU Dry Embossing

And I am also thrilled to offer this year:
Month-to-Month Option (long-term commitments not necessary)
Paypal Payment Option (in addition to checks)
Long Distance Orders (with $4 shipping)

Here is the title, dry embossed with polka dots!

And here is the fabulous Glimmer Paper heart. How sparkly!

February layout supplies are:
Real Red 12x12
Pink Pirouette CS (New Color)
Going Grey CS
White CS
Love Impressions DSP
Neutral Brad
Hearts & Brackets Die
Tasteful Trim Die
Simple Alphabet Dies
Perfect Polka Dots Emboss Folder

If you would like a February kit, just email me by Friday, Feb 25th. Payment is also due by the 25th. You can send a check or use the Paypal button to the right. :)

1 comment:

Angela aka disneychick said...

I'm so excited! Thanks for allowing me to be a part of your scrapbook club...now it will get me scrapbooking!