Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Scallop Square Big Shot Die

The boys and I made this LOVE banner using the Bigz Scallop Square Die. It cut through chipboard and white cardstock at the same time. Then I glued the white cardstock onto the chipboard.

I punched holes through the chipboard using my Crop-A-Dile. That thing is a monster! :)

And I strung the pieces together with SU White Grosgrain Ribbon.

I would have used alphabet dies for the word LOVE, but the whole project was sparked by the boys wanting to do more with the "jewels" I got for us to play with. So they glued the jewels onto letters that I penciled in.

I like having all my stamping supplies on hand for when the boys and I decide we want to craft. :)

1 comment:

Angela aka disneychick said...

Way too cute and what fun to craft with your boys! :D