Monday, February 28, 2011

Freebies with $50 Order Today!

Please pardon my car salesman mode today, but I just realized it's the end of the month! I told Jeff that if I can get 3 $50 orders today, the stamping account can pay for Miles's Spring Soccer registration, LOL.

Of course $50 orders qualify for a free Sale-A-Bration item of your choice.

But today only, I am also going to give the first three who place a $50 order one of these free goodies of their choice! It's first come, first serve. So the first to place their order gets first pick.

Buttons #5 Die from Idea Book and Catalog. Brand New.

Sew Suite Sampler. All the buttons, fabric brads, pom-pom trim, and DSP from the current Occasions Mini!
Retired Hostess Set, Picture This. Brand New.

Contact me before midnight tonight to get this extra bonus. But contact me early because this is only while my goodies last! :)

Have a great week!

1 comment:

Angela aka disneychick said...

Sending my order over here in just a bit! Thanks for the extra freebies! :D