Wednesday, February 2, 2011

2011 Scrapbooking Kits!

I am going to try something a little different for my scrapbookers this year. I've been hearing many of you say you need to get back to scrappin' and catch up. And here is how I think I can help:
  • MONTHLY kits to keep you going through the entire year, one month at a time
  • JUST ONE LAYOUT per month. I don't want to overwhelm you! ;)
  • EASY kits with picture mats for plugging in
  • VERSATILE layouts so you can rearrange or even omit mats if you choose
  • AFFORDABLE kits that cost far less than if you bought all the supplies on your own
  • NEWEST PRODUCTS from SU for each kit so you can sample the latest and greatest
  • PAYPAL option for convenient payments. See top right of blog. Checks also ok.
  • LONG-DISTANCE mailing now available so ANYONE can join in! $4 shipping.
  • NO LONG-TERM COMMITMENTS necessary. Purchase only the kits you want.
  • PREVIEWS on this blog so you can see before you buy
  • FINISHED SAMPLES posted on my blog after pics and journaling are added
  • FREE BONUS LAYOUT for those who purchase January through June kits!
You have to admit, this sounds fabulous and just too easy! It IS, my friends! Let's have some fun scrapbooking this year!

I know it's now February. I am a little late in getting a game plan together. But I want to offer a January Kit because I know my scrapbookers are chronologically minded, and we'd hate to miss a month! I will plan on posting a February layout in late February. Then we'll be on track for March.

Here is your peak at January's layout. I didn't necessarily go for snow this time. I really love the Oh Sew Suite in the new Occasions Mini. And I thought it would be fun to do a layout about us, our friends, our hobbies! You can flip the papers over and get a real sewing look for these pages, too. But I wanted to show you a more versatile option in case sewing isn't your thing.

As I often do, I imagine adding more to the title by handwriting something like "with girlfriends" or "at weekend crop" or something like that. Who knows, I may even decide to scrapbook the boys instead. The title comes from SU's alphabet dies, Serif Essentials.

The scallop circle is a Big Shot die cut and works well for a journal spot.


I love the three blocks of DSP on the second layout. You could mount pictures on those blocks to use them as frames. Or you can leave the blocks of DSP plain, to really show off the design. Here are the other sides of the papers. Maybe you'd like to use some of these!


And how about the pom pom trim!? Love it! The buttons are done with SU's new Buttons Embosslit. You will get a die cut of all the buttons on the die.

I put frames on these layouts so if you like lazy scrapbooking, you can just trim down 4x6 pictures and plop them on. You can always rearrange the frames to best suit your pictures. Or you can leave some or all of the frames off. Sometimes omitting frames means you can squeeze on more pictures. I am often guilty of this tactic.


And another fun little tip? What if you really want to sample some of the Oh Sew Suite line but you don't scrapbook? You can cut down these two 12x12 sheets into eight 4x8" pieces to get eight square 4x4" cards. Then use the DSP, buttons, and pom pom trim to design and accessorize your cards. Just add your favorite sentiments stamped on the white CS, punch them out, and adhere to your cards! Whoa, 8 cards for $9. Not bad!

You may now sign up for your January Kit. Payment must be received by Sunday, February 6th in order for me to get your supplies.

I really want to thank my former Scrap Club members who let me know how much they appreciated these kits and who challenged me to not give up but to make Scrap Club even better. I really appreciate your support. They even said they would pay MORE for kits if I would keep them going. Now that's dedication. But my little surprise and thank-you is that we're holding prices, folks! Woohoo! Thanks again, guys. :)

1 comment:

Angela aka disneychick said...

Love this idea! Very cute layout!