Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Ribbon Wreath

Remember the $1.99 ribbon spools in SU's Clearance Blitz? When I saw all the reds in polka dots, stripes, and stitched...I knew they'd look great together in a wreath. I also added some current white grosgrain, wide striped red, and poppy poly twill ribbons to this project.

I simply tied the ribbon in knots around an embroidery hoop. Thanks for the tip, Mandy! I got the ribbon wreath inspiration from the wreath in the SU catalog on page 190.

As a Stamp Club friend said, this red will look good for many occasions...Christmas, Valentine's, Fourth of July. Yay, I love versatility!

As I was making this, I told Jeff that I was the best "Toe Buyer" in the world! I meant "Bow Tie-er". That was really funny!

3 comments:

Angie said...

Beautiful!!

Angela aka disneychick said...

This is way too cool! I might have to make me one of these! Awesome!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so awesome and so affordable! Love it