Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas Tag Class Projects

Here are the tags up close and personal that we made at class last week. I really thought I wanted these more for cards or scrapbooking, but now I'm totally having a blast putting these on Kraft gift bags!

For this class I wanted to highlight a variety of tag shapes, ribbons, accessories, ribbon tying techniques, punches, and stamp sets. We really covered a LOT of product in this class!

Each of the tags has room to journal or write "to: and from:" on them. Or they can simply be placed on Crumbcake card bases for cards. Those who did card bases in the class dry embossed their card base.

DSP~Jolly Holiday
CS~Cobbler, Olive, Vanilla, Chocolate







You still have a week to make beautiful tags for your gifts this season! :)

2 comments:

Angela aka disneychick said...

Love the tags!! I can't wait to receive my kit! So very cute!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

These are all so beautiful, love them