Sunday, November 21, 2010

Wide Ribbon Share $12

How did I make this adorable card? I am part of my own Wide Ribbon Share, that's how! :)

When I announced the Wide Ribbon Share, many of my cardmaking stampers said "phew, I can't use that wide stuff on cards". And granted, that was always how I felt about this ribbon too. But then I saw a card similar to this and had to make some of my own versions for your inspiration! This blue bow takes about 2 feet of ribbon. In the Share, you get 3 feet of each color. I will show you some other samples in the days to come of cards that take up less than 2 feet. But this one was fun to show first! :)

If you would like to participate in the ribbon share, you get 11 yards of 1 1/4" Stiped Grosgrain Ribbon for $12. I have a few spots left so contact me soon to snag them up before they are gone. Not only do these make unique cards but would be great for wrapping gifts, scrapbooking, and home decor!

You get one yard each of:

Daffodil Delight
Pumpkin Pie
Pretty in Pink
Real Red
Rich Razzleberry
Night of Navy
Marina Mist
Certainly Celery
Old Olive
Early Espresso
Basic Black

Thanks for visiting today!

1 comment:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

YUMMY! Love that bow and the ribbon, oh I cannot wait, I can't wait!