Friday, October 22, 2010

Pick-Up Party Card: October

Today my Tuesday and Wednesday Clubs are able to stop by the house for our first ever Pick-Up Party! I will have their October orders ready, hot tea and coffee going, and a quick card for them to make. I may even have a snack if I can get to it. Club members are encouraged to stop in on their lunch hour, after work, or anytime in the afternoon for this fun break in the day. I hope it's a success and that we can do these more!

Stamp Set ~ Day of Gratitude (mini)
CS ~ Chocolate, Celery, White
Ink ~ Chocolate
DSP ~ Greenhouse Gala
Punch ~ Decorative Label (mini)
Ribbon ~ White 1/4" Grosgrain

2 comments:

Mandy said...

cute! i just love fall cards. that new label punch is fab!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Love the new punch as well and the great dp