Tuesday, August 17, 2010

DSP Share: Project #17

DSP: Wicked Fun

As I said before, I'm not real into spooky Halloween. So to use up these papers, the best images I had on hand were owls...boy do I have owls. This owl comes from the cute set, Forest Friends. I like cutesy owls but with some rhinestone eyes, you can really pull off some spooky owls. :)

Anyone want some free DSP mailed to them? Just find the card layout I copied from the catalog and be the first to leave a comment with the correct page number!

3 comments:

Sheree M said...

Jamie,

I love all the cards you are doing. I cannot wait for stamp club to start.

Page 18.is my guess

Unknown said...

Sheree, you got it! I know I have it somewhere but email me with your addy and I will get some fun DSP out to you. :) Thanks for playing! You are welcome to participate as much as you want so check back for more chances!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

love this little owl, so cute!