Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Sweet Scoops, New Colors!

I love making cards using the Scallop Square Die in the Big Shot. Isn't it darling?!

On this card, I used from the Mini Catalog the Sweet Scoops stamp set and the Lattice Embossing Folder.

And I used NEW COLORS from the new catalog! Espresso is going to be a nice, rich brown. Plus, how can I not love it, I'm a coffee addict! The pink and orange are In-Colors, Peach Parfait and Blushing Bride. I think Peach Parfait is my most favorite new In-Color, and orange is normally my least favorite color of the rainbow! What up?! But it's a tone-down from Pumpkin Pie, and I just really really like it.

You can purchase all 5 In-Colors for $14.95 (119801). It's a great way to try them all out before committing to ink pads. Remember, you can ink up stamps with the brush tip!

2 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This card is so cute! Love the design and the colors. Xcellent coloring! The new in color markers are not included in the bundle pack markers? I need to go back and check. lol.

Mandy said...

sooooo "sweet"! :) i agree that the new orange is pretty great looking!