Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Sterilite Organizing

Under my "high table" I now have TWO Sterilite Carts. I can wheel these over to my "sitting table" when I'm stamping if I want to.

The left side cart has old style punches in the top two drawers. The big bottoms drawer is made for hanging file folders, perfect for holding scraps! But for now I have my scraps in baggies in that drawer. Each baggy has it's own color.

The right side cart has new style punches on the top. The other drawers are full of Big Shot dies and plates. I thought I would put the punches in these four top drawers but the drawers are not near as sturdy as the left cart drawers.

This works for now. :)

1 comment:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

These are a great idea and a great space saver for those of us with limited room. Love it.