Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Stamp Room Curtains

I used a Moda charm pack to make these curtains for the stamp room. I lined them with muslin, and hung them with cafe hooks on a white rod. The really finish off my stamp room and scream "GIRLY", which I LOVE in a house of boys!


Another look, sorry picture is dark.


And to finish off the room, Jeff changed out the ugly gold and oak fan with a clean looking white one for me. He did not think this was a necessity but once it was done, he agreed it really cleaned up the look of the room. Thanks, hubby!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

looks great! love the curtain!!!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Love the new curtains and the colors are so fabulous. The white cieling fan is perfect and really brightens up the room

Theresa said...

I had never thought of using a charm pack for a little curtain. What an awesome idea!