Monday, June 28, 2010

Upcoming New Catalog Shares!

Some of you are already starting to ask so I wanted to let you all in on a little secret...I have MONTHS of new product shares lined up for you beginning July 1st with the new catalog!

I know many of us are on tight budgets so I am going to offer a different share each month, for about 8 months straight. I will let you know the share schedule, so you can plan ahead on which ones you may want to do.

And the best part is that I think I can keep each share in the $12 - $15 range.

Tune in July 1st for more details!

3 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh I can't wait!!!! This is going to be such a great year with months and months planned ahead surprises. Shares are a great way to get "everything" without having to come up with all that money. You are a mad genious!

Theresa said...

I'm not exactly sure how this works, but I think I might be interested!

Unknown said...

mad genius, i like the sound of that!

theresa, i sent you a message on your blog. need your email. :)