Tuesday, April 6, 2010

SU's Color Renovation!

And I thought the only thing getting a renovation was our new home! Yep, the big news today is that SU is giving us a big heads-up on color changes coming in the new catalog in July! Many colors are retiring, some retired In-Colors are coming back, and new colors will be introduced!

Here is a chart of how the new color families will look. Click here to see a larger version.


And here are the colors that are retiring. Again, click here for up close and personal.

You are able to order retiring colors so be sure to stock up on all your favorites in ink refills and cardstock!

Personally, I think this is a fun change! Let me know what you think!

1 comment:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMG, I don't like change, especially when it means I have to stock up on everything now. lol. I do like the old in colors coming back and some of these new in colors are a nice to keep around. some of the ones they are getting rid of are really nice though! hmmmm.