Sunday, April 11, 2010

Retiring Colors ~ ALL SOLD

When I should be packing for a move, this is what I find more fun to do! Packaging up my retired colors for July! LOL!!!! Ha, ha, I crack myself up.

While I am not a hoarder, I will be selling off each of these color packets come July 1. Each of these packets will also include refill ink bottles for the ink pads. But I'm keeping them stored upright and out of the bags to prevent spills before July 1.

At first I was going to sell these off as just ink pad and refill packs. But now I have decided to throw in the marker and whatever cardstock I have on hand too. So prices will vary from $5-$7 depending on how much cardstock I have in the packet.

Boy, a new house AND new SU colors this summer...I can hardly contain myself! ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am very excited about my new goodies I will be getting from you!

Joni said...

I would be interested in browns, greens...ummm..wish I could see them better...