Friday, April 30, 2010

Plum and Moss Flower Fancy

This was our third club card, and is a tribute to initially my favorite SU colors 8 years ago. I was in love with Mellow Moss and Pale Plum...especially paired together. I made a lot of cards with this color combo. The good news is, the Benjamin Moore paint lady actually recommended both of these colors for walls in our new house! A moss green on the main floor and a pale plum in the basement. So these colors may live on after all!

Flower Fancy is 20% off in the month of April. It's a fun watercolor look with two-step stamping. I made the flower pot using the ornament punch, which is still available as a write-in. Way to make a seasonal punch last all year round! I love it when that happens!

And gotta love the Teeny Tiny Wishes sentiment. There is a sentiment for just about EVERY holiday and occasion. Talk about versatile!

1 comment:

Angie Imler said...

I love the punch idea!!