Monday, April 19, 2010

Oh No, I'm Behind!

Life has gotten super busy with moving! I have lots of stamping ideas brewing in my head...painting gives me lots of time to "think". Hopefully I can get in some "fun" time soon and will have something to share.

I can't wait to give you a tour of the stamping space in the new house! Oh...any suggestions on a stamp room paint color? The bottom of the walls is wood panel with wood trim. I need a color for the upper walls. Any Stampin' Up! colors sound fun? I'm open to suggestions!

8 comments:

Angie Imler said...

It is your new stamping space. What is YOUR favorite SU color?

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Is it the basement? Are there windows? What about a yellow to add light to the room?

Unknown said...

angie, i have too many! that's the problem. ;)

Unknown said...

holly, the basement has nice big windows as it's a trilevel. i am super happy about a finished basement with sunshine! :)

Anonymous said...

If I lived closer by, I would come help y'all paint! :0) What about a purple tone on the walls? I know you like purple! :0)

Joni said...

I like a buttercup yellow,,, but I think it should be your favorite...I am into greens right now...like old olive, artichoke, but that may be too dark for a wall...so excited for you to have a new home!!

Angie Imler said...

If purple is your favorite color, you could do a "stamped off" (lighter shade) of Perfect Plum.

So Saffron would probably look good with the wood paneling and wood trim. It would also be a good background color for all your creations that you could leave out for viewing in your new stamping space.

If you decide you don't like the first color you choose, you can always repaint.

Make it your own and have fun with it!

Amy Barilone said...

I would say do a pink or a blue but it depends on the color of the wood. Pink and brown or blue and brown make good combo colors but it depends on what tones are in the wood panels. You could even pick a nice top color and paint the wood panels white! I am going to be moving in next month too!