Thursday, April 29, 2010

5th Avenue Floral in Blush Blossom

This set is 20% off in April. I paired it with the retiring color Blush Blossom. It looks so pretty with chocolate that I got kind of sad that it's leaving. However, the Blush Blossom marker will not be retiring...good for Caucasian skin tone coloring. The 5th Avenue saying punched out perfectly with the wide oval punch.

If you would like to pay your respects to Blush Blossom, feel free to do so in the comment section. Bye-bye Blush Blossom. We will always remember you fondly.

This card was inspired by a Mary Fish design.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this card! I might have to use this set to make an anniversary card! Glad to hear you can still purchase the Blush Blossom marker...I was wondering what they were going to do with the skin tone color marker!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

this is so cute, I love the colors and the card design