Saturday, March 20, 2010

Vera Bradley For Sale $50

It's moving time, and there are a few things around here that I don't want to move with us!

I bought a few Vera Bradley purses in the retired Mod Floral Pink pattern. This is one I decided not to keep. Retail on this style is $63. I would like to get back the $50 I paid including SH and tax. It was a retiring clearance deal. This is brand new with tags. I will ship to a non-local buyer for free.

Here it is in the middle so you can compare it to a couple others I got. The one on the left is the one I kept. The one on the right is a smaller style. So this one is a good size.

Here are some more deets:
  • Deep front pockets, three interior slip-ins and a zippered compartment
  • Versatile bag offers plenty of organization
  • Fashionable rounded shape and modern pleating
Let me know if you would like to take this beauty off my hands. Otherwise, I will just return it to the store. I just know this retired pattern is now hard to find so thought I'd see if any of you are interested first.

1 comment:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

That is so sweet of you to offer this to us first. You should see what it's going for on ebay! You might get a lot more it there.