Friday, February 5, 2010

Sweet Pea & Monkey

Can anyone take anymore of the Sweet Pea goodness?! Ack, I love it! Sometimes I get stumped with what to do with all these trees. They are super cute, but how do you work them in? In this card, I decided to let them work as an accent to the real focal point, the MONKEY who lives among the trees! I think I worked it out...

I was trying to find a spot for the new Chocolate Designer Brad when it dawned on me to peel the epoxy off of the brad and stick it on the monkey's belly. Another ingenious idea by yours truly...disassembling your fancy brads, ain't that brilliant?

Stamps: Fox & Friends (Occasions)
Ink: Chocolate
Cardstock: Bermuda Bay, Pretty In Pink, Whisper White
DSP: Sweet Pea
Punch: 1 3/8 Circle, Scallop Circle, Scallop Edge
Accessories: Sweet Pea Felt, Pink Satin Ribbon, Chocolate Designer Brad, White Gel Pen

3 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Jamie,

I love this card! So cute and full of really great ideas. Who would of thought to disassemble a brad? Not me, and it's just perfect!

Kathy H said...

Oh how adorable!!!

Mandy said...

cute! sweet pea is the best!