Thursday, February 11, 2010

Stampin' Up! Starter: Address Stamps

I am starting a blog series called Stampin' Up! Starter. Every day for about a week, I will post a different idea for how to get started using Stampin' Up! products. I remember wanting to get started in this craft and having no idea where to begin so I hope this series will help some of you out there!

If you are already an avid stamper and/or Stampin' Up! customer, these ideas may take you back to the basics or help you with gift ideas for your non-stamping friends.

Today's Stampin' Up! Starter is SU's custom address stamps. As you can see, I own a couple. These are great as they never run out like address labels do. The stamps just keep on giving, LOL! I have one with an image and one without an image. It is also a good idea to get an ink pad to use with your address stamp. Pick your favorite color, SU has over 50 colors to choose from!

These do make great gift ideas! Do you know someone who just moved? Or did someone just get married? There's nothing more special than a custom-made gift like these!

Text-Only Three Lines: $15.94
Text-and-Image Three Lines: $18.95 (choose from house or tree image)
Ink Pad: $5.95 (color of your choice)

What do you think? Are you ready to see the next days of Stampin' Up! Starter ideas?

2 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

That is an awesome gift idea! I like that a lot. In fact, I never really paid much attention to this part of the catelog, but now that you mention it, I think I could use one of these myself. lol.

A said...

Okay, I have to admit, I DO love this idea!!! I definently need one for myself, and you are right! What a WONDERFUL gift idea!!!!!!