Saturday, February 6, 2010

Sending Love #1

Are you ready for a few days of "Sending Love Inspiration"? Why not, Valentine's Day is upon us! I had my favorite patterns in this new pack of paper....I usually lean towards the "less busy" designs. But one night as I passed the paper going to bed (at midnight, on a weekend), I stopped in the stamp room and took a second look. This busy paper was staring me right in the eye saying, "do something cool with me!" Did that sound weird?

Anyways, my late night creativity kicked in, and I quickly put this card together. The design was so fun and spunky, it just spoke for itself. All it needed was a quick sentiment, some fun punches, soft ribbon, and we were good to go!

As you will see in the next days, the other papers in the pack started calling out to me that night too! It was like a paper coup...they were taking over! They just wouldn't relent. So three hours later, I found myself sitting on the floor, in a pile of really cute, simple cards at 3am in the morning. It was just one of those creative nights. :)

Stamp: Whimsical Words (SAB)
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla
DSP: Sending Love (Occasions)
Punches: Large Oval, Scallop Oval
Accessory: Red Satin Ribbon (Occasions)

No comments: