Friday, January 22, 2010

Vera Bradley For Sale $20

Ok, first Vera deal...I have a brand new little purse that I am hoping to get rid of. Cost with SH and tax was about $20. Retail on this bag is $45. I put it next to my monster bag so you can get a better idea of the size. This is a small size for the necessities, unlike my big bag capable of carrying everything my boys like to drag along on outings.

The measurements on the small purse are 6 ½" wide x 7 ½" high x 2 ½" deep with a 6 ½" strap. The manufacturer says,
  • Don't let this pretty little bag's size fool you; there's plenty of room inside
  • Gentle exterior pleating
  • A v-yoke and rounded shape create a surprisingly roomy interior where two slip-in pockets keep vital items close at hand
  • A zippered closure and snappy shoulder strap add the finishing touches
I think this would make a cute purse for a little girl too, if you like to spoil little girls!

I am selling the small purse for $20 picked up or $22 shipped. :) Let me know if you are interested. I just have one.

No comments: