Thursday, January 14, 2010

Free Case for Clear Blocks!

I am so pleased with the new clear blocks from SU! I have owned acrylic blocks from at least three other companies, and the SU ones are definitely top-notch! The grooves around all four edges are terrific. Anyone who invests in these blocks will not be sorry. And remember, the savings on clear mount stamps will pay for your blocks quickly!

I am also thrilled with my storage idea for these babies. An empty jumbo SU case fits all but the two largest acrylic blocks. I figure the large F and I blocks will store just as nicely in the plastic cases they come in. And I may be wrong, but I am thinking I will reach for those largest blocks less often anyways.

The seven blocks show above (A, B, C, D, E, G, H) retail for $50.30....that earns a free Sale-A-Bration item! If you purchase these 7 blocks on an individual order in January, I will give you a free plastic jumbo storage case! These can only be purchased by demonstrators as a supply. And also don't forget my other January special...a free In-Color paper sampler with every individual $50 order!

My plastic case and paper sampler promotions are only while supplies last or until January 31st, whichever comes first. Contact me soon to take advantage of this fun offer!

No comments: