Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Designer Paper Card

If you have some of the new designer papers, like Sweet Pea from the Occasions Mini or Welcome Neighbor from the Sale-A-Bration brochure, you will notice there are some fun images like houses, birds, and flowers that can be used for focal point on cards. I used to look at these kind of papers and flip them over to use the back! But in this card, I embraced the dominating images. They work perfectly to make quick, easy cards. I'm going to try doing this more often! The Bermuda Bay paper with the hearts is actually the backside of the house paper.

Cardstock: Melon Mambo
Paper: Welcome Neighbor (Sale-A-Bration)
Punch: Scallop Border
Ribbon: White Satin

1 comment:

Debi said...

I've been looking and looking at that paper....now I know what I'll do with it...great idea!..thanks...