Saturday, January 30, 2010

Clear Fall Album Kit $18


I made this clear photo album using the dividers from SU's Forget-Me-Not Keeper! I will be offering this project as an "assemble at home kit" or a class, your choice. If you are interested, please contact me and let me know which you prefer. Please reserve your supplies by Sunday, February 7th. Shipping on kits will be an additional $2.00.

This kit comes with:
6 Forget-Me-Not Dividers
Autumn Traditions DSP (p.160)
Dotted Delicates Rub-On's (p.176)
Cardstock in Mustard, Burgundy, & Artichoke
Grosgrain Ribbon in White, Burgundy, & Artichoke
2 Book Rings

Other supplies needed are:
Vellum Tape
Fine Point Black Sharpie Marker (Walgreens 99 cents)

Ideal picture sizes are:
One picture sized 2 x 2.75" for the front page
Eleven pictures sized 3.25" x 4" or smaller for the other pages

I meant for my inside pictures to be 3.25 x 4" but I shrunk down my pictures too much when I saved them to my computer. The only way for me to get quality prints was to shrink them to wallet size, 2 x 2.75". All in all, it turned out ok this way, but I was not happy at the time!

If you are real particular about colors in the pictures matching the scrapbooking supplies, I would recommend printing your pictures in sepia or black & white. I am not particular so I just printed mine in color.

Remember to reserve your kit by Sunday, February 7th. And let me know if you prefer a class or online tutorial for assembly at home.

5 comments:

Jennifer S. said...

I am soooo happy to have this class available!!! At home or as a class makes no difference to me!

THANK YOU-I LOVE IT!

Mandy said...

super cute!!!

Sherrie said...

What a clever idea!!

Denise B said...

Cant wait to put my books together.

Theresa Tyree said...

Your boys are gorgeous and you take GREAT pictures! What a great eye you have!