Friday, October 16, 2009

Stamp Club: October

This is a fun use of the Sweet Treats set without using the Sweet Treats cups. We used circle and oval punches! I had to have this set just for the hot air balloon. LOVE IT! Did you know 3x6 cards fit great in small business envelopes? Great way to use 12x12 paper for making cards.


This card was the hit of the night. I used the Bigz square scallop die to make a scallop square card...my favorite use of this see-through die. We dyed the white silk flower with ink refill and an aquapainter. And I really like to use the linen thread and hemp twine as my ribbon embellishments in the fall. So natural looking. Many girls ordered the scallop die and the filigree brads after doing this project. Can you blame them?


This is the pop up card that I demonstrated. Much easier than it looks. I like to use flowers even in the fall and winter. It's just a matter of picking seasonal colors and you can totally get away with it.

No comments: