Thursday, September 10, 2009

Designer Paper Share $9

I am currently doing paper shares, and you can get a sampling of ALL these In-Color Designer Papers! Those who sign up will receive one 6x6 sheet of each of these papers. That is 36 total sheets for just $9. Shipping is extra for those who are long distance. These will perfectly compliment your In-Color markers and assorted In-Color cardstock!

I already have two shares filled and am currently filling a third share. The third share will probably be the final one as this is a limited time offer. If you would like to participate, please contact me asap before this final share is full. Thanks!



1 comment:

Angela said...

Jamie,
Just let me know when you need payment from me, but would love to be a part of the DSP share! :0) And please, when you have more shares, just give me a holler on Splitcoast! :0) Talk to you soon!
Hugs,
Angela