Monday, August 17, 2009

Stamp Club: August

This was the demo for August Stamp Club/Camp. It is a pull card. Look at that bright combo of in-colors! This month's "Growing Up Promo" includes this cute Bugs and Kisses stamp set. I dry embossed with SU's new embossing FOLDERS! And who can resist the polka dot in-color ribbon! If you would like 6 yards, 6 colors, for just $5...contact me or click on the right for info about my ribbon share...limited time only!


Surprise! A sideways card.
We used the texture plates in the Big Shot for this one. The embossing isn't as deep as with embossing folders. So we sponged over the embossing and really made it pop!


And how about a toned down color combo with in-colors + olive. :) Grommets are super easy to use. Next time I will teach my club the RIGHT way to use them. Poor girls were pushing them through the paper by hand. Ooooops! Hammer and mat seem much better.

No comments: